DIG | 3/4″ Male Adapter Tee X Barb
Starting at $70/mo with Affirm. Prequalify now
8 in stock
DIG’s one-piece barbed fittings are constructed of corrosion-resistant, UV-protected poly acetal and can withstand the harsh environment, direct sun and the use of common chemicals in commercial landscape installations. Available in a wide range of configurations, the barbed fittings offer an economical approach to connecting Excel™ PC 16 and 17 mm dripline without tools, clamps or glues.
- High-impact plastic
- Extra sharp barbed design for secure and easy installation of 16 mm and 17 mm drip tubing, emitter tubing and brown PC drip line
- Fits 16 mm and 17 mm dripline and 1/2″ polyethylene drip tubing
- Available with a wide range of connections
- Made of high impact, high strength, durable and UV resistant plastic for long-life operation even in harsh conditions
- One-piece construction.
- Operating pressure: up to 50 PSI (3.4 BAR)
- Color: black 16 mm
- Use with 1/2″ (16 mm) drip tubing or drip line
- Color: brown 17 mm
- Use with 5/8″ (17 mm) drip tubing or drip line
- Material: Acetal