DIG | 6-Outlet Adjsutable PC Drip Manifold- Adjustable Head (0-29 GPH Per Outlet)
Starting at $70/mo with Affirm. Prequalify now
10 in stock
DIG’s Adjustable Six-Outlet PC Drip Manifold (1/2″ female pipe thread) is used to retrofit an existing 1/2” sprinkler riser into a six-outlet drip irrigation system without altering or increasing the total flow of the sprinkler system zone. It has six independently adjustable, pressure compensating outlets with flow rates between 0 and 20 GPH at operating pressures of up to 50 PSI. The manifold’s six rotating 1/4” barbed outlets have flow control knobs which offer installation flexibility when the unit is incorporated into a new system or when replacing any of the sprinkler heads in a zone. Each outlet accepts 1/4″ micro tubing, 1/4” soaker hose or the addition of drip emitters and adjustable stakes to bring water to each plant root zone at a maximum flow of 20 GPH per outlet.
- Replacing the sprinkler riser with the six-outlet manifold can lead to water savings of 50% to 70%.
- Each outlet has a swivel barb with flow control knob that allows flow adjustment and installation flexibility
- Allows incorporation of 1/4” drip line, 1/4” soaker hose or the use of drip emitters to a maximum flow of 20 GPH per outlet
- Replacing a sprinkler head with drip irrigation can eliminate wet walls and discoloration and staining of fences and windows
- Designed for new and existing landscapes, including oddly shaped areas where a sprinkler head cannot provide good coverage
- No special tools or glue are needed
- DIG’s drip irrigation products may be exempt from residential and commercial watering restrictions (check local codes)
- Install above grade, or place below grade in a six-inch emitter box
- Use with any brand’s 1/4″ micro tubing.
- * Operating pressure: 15-50 PSI
- * Flow rate is adjustable between 0-20 GPH per each outlet
- * Total flow rate: 120 GPH with valves completely open
- * Inlet size: 1/2″ female pipe thread (FNPT)
- * Temperature range: up to 122°F (50°C)
- * Outlet size: 1/4″ barbed mini valve per each outlet
- * Accepts 1/4” micro tubing with .150 to .170 ID and 1/4″ drip line
- * Filter requirement: min. of 40 mesh