TORO | 22″ (56cm) SMARTSTOW® Personal Pace Auto-Drive™ High Wheel Mower (21465)
Starting at $70/mo with Affirm. Prequalify now
2 in stock
Warranty 3-Year Guaranteed to Start / 2-Year Full
Introducing a mower that adjusts to you, with no knobs, no levers, no messing around. Grab the easy-to-steer handle, engage, and go – with Personal Pace Auto-Drive™. Supercharge your mowing with an amped airflow that requires less energy to cut more grass into teeny-tiny, clumpless clippings. That’s our Vortex Technology™ giving you Lawn Vitamins™ for free. Throw on the grass bag and start your lawn vacuum that holds more so you empty less. In total, it’s a boatload of features that easily make you and your lawn look great in less time. This machine starts the first time, every time, and is built to last with a 22″ steel deck. With a high-quality, user-friendly design, the Toro 22 in. Recycler Mower with SmartStow is the perfect product for your outdoor job. Powered by a durable 6.25ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & StrattonEXI 150cc engine, it is designed for years of peak performance. It also conveniently stores upright to save space in your garage.
- Save Storage Space – Now you can fold, lock and store your Toro practically anywhere in your garage or shed with SmartStow®.
- A Mower That Adjusts to You – No knobs, no levers, no messing around. Grab the easy-to-steer handle and go with Personal Pace Auto-Drive.
- Supercharged Cutting Machine – We’ve supercharged the Recycler Cutting System creating a performance-boosting machine through Vortex Technology.
- Super Bagger – Get the job done more easily than ever with our new Super Bagger, shaped for easier lifting, no-shake pouring and zero-hassle cleanup.
6.25 ft-lb Gross Torque* Briggs & Stratton® Exi 150cc
- Cutting Width
22″ / 56 cm
- Height of Cut
1.0″ – 4.0″ / 2.5 – 10 cm
- Drive System
Personal Pace Auto-Drive Rear-Wheel Drive
- Deck Material
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge
- Engine Displacement
- Handle Type
1 Piece, Adjustable Height
- Wheel Height
Front 8″ / 20.3 cm, Rear 11″ / 28 cm
*The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
**See dealer for warranty details.