DIG | 1/8″ & 1/4″ Distribution TubingRegular price $2.95 Sale price $2.89 Save $0.06
DIG’s 1/4″ blank polyethylene distribution tubing is available in several colors and in lengths of up to 3000’. The distribution tubing is manufactured from high-quality, low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black to protect the finished product from thermal degradation, ultraviolet stress and chemicals.
- Blank polyethylene distribution tubing is available in 50′, 100′, 500′, 1000′ and 3000′ coils (15 m, 30 m, 150 m, 300 m, 900 m)
- Used with drip emitters, micro sprayers or micro sprinklers in above- or below-grade installation
- 500′, 1000′ and 3000′ coils (150 m, 300 m, 900 m) are wound on cardboard cores
- Extruded from the finest quality low density polyethylene resins
- UV resistant; contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black, an antioxidant that protect the tubing from thermal degradation
- Supported by quality control standard and processes to ensure consistent coil productions
- Exhibits outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength.