DIG | Button Drip EmittersRegular price $0.22 Sale price $0.20 Save $0.02
DIG Button Drip Emitters utilize a labyrinth-flow-path design producing a turbulent flow that ensures years of consistent watering with less chance of clogging. Available in flow rates of .5, 1 or 2 GPH and an operating pressure range of 15 to 25 PSI (the higher pressure the higher the flow rate), the button drip emitters can be found in packs of 5, 25, 50 and 100, each with a 1/4″ barbed inlet and small nipple outlet. Recommended for residential and commercial applications, these drip emitters are a low-cost solution for an individual plant, planter boxes, small to large pots, groundcovers, shrubs and trees on short runs, level terrain or low-pressure gravity feed drip irrigation installations, and areas where conventional sprinkler systems are not practical. The button drip emitter is made of two-piece construction and can be taken apart for cleaning, by twisting the top part of the drip emitter counter clockwise and pulling it apart.
- Color-coded to easily identify flow rate
- Turbulent flow through a unique labyrinth-water-passage design reduces likelihood of clogging
- Uniform flow rate
- Raised barbed outlet prevents water runoff along the drip lateral
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers used in landscape applications
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions.