DIG | Pressure Compensating Drip EmittersRegular price $0.28 Sale price $0.25 Save $0.03
DIG Pressure Compensating (PC) Drip Emitters are designed to produce a consistent flow rate over a pressure range of 10 to 45 PSI. DIG PC drip emitters are continuously adjusting to varying water pressures, ensuring a constant flow from each drip emitter regardless of pressure fluctuations or varying elevations along the line. The PC drip emitters are available in 1, 2 and 4 GPH and includes models, B221B (1-GPH, pack of 10), B222B (2-GPH, pack of 10) and B224B (4-GPH, pack of 10). Used for shrubs groundcovers and trees, DIG PC drip emitters offer a convenient way to water both new and existing landscapes, including difficult terrain such as slopes, oddly shaped areas and sites with high winds.
- Available in three colors so that it is easy to identify flow rate
- Ideal use is for slopes, oddly shaped areas, sites with high winds and long runs.
- Pressure compensating feature enables the use of longer laterals under a wide range of pressures
- Turbulent flow through a large labyrinth water passage and floating diaphragm help prevent clogging
- Contain a diaphragm that continuously adjusts to varying water pressure to ensure a constant flow rate, even in challenging topographical conditions
- Raised nipple outlet prevents water runoff along the drip lateral
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers used in landscape application
- Quarter inch barbed inlet for installation into drip tubing or 1/4″ distribution tubing
- Use for any layout in residential gardens
- Constructed of UV-resistant, durable plastic material to withstand the most adverse conditions
- Available in three color-coded flow rates for easy identification
- Pressure compensation enables the use of longer laterals with smaller diameter tubing.
- 1 GPH (4 L/H) color code – black
- 2 GPH (8 L/H) color code – green
- 4 GPH (12 L/H) color code – red