DIG | Shut-Off ValvesRegular price $3.95 Sale price $3.65 Save $0.30
DIG’s 1/4″ and 1/2″ (17 mm) barbed shut-off valves are used for manual control of individual drip line, soaker hose, drip tubing or micro tubing. Easy to install without glue or clamps, the 1/4″ shut-off valve, model D33A (pack of 2), 1/2″ shut-off valve, model D32B (pack of 1) and the 1/2″ barb by 3/4″ FPT valve, model TP9 (pack of 1), are used for the installation of drip irrigation lateral lines. The 1/4″ shut-off valve can be used with 1/4″ micro tubing or micro line with .150 to .170 ID and the 1/2″ shut-off valve can be used with 1/2″ drip tubing or drip line with .570 to .600 ID.
- Easy installation without glue or clamps
- Constructed of UV-resistant, non-corrosive, high-impact durable plastic
- Use for on/off and flow adjustment for 1/4″ micro tubing, micro line, 1/2″ drip tubing and drip line or a group of drippers
- Smooth opening and closing.
- Operating pressure: up to 30 PSI
- Recommended operating pressure: 10 to 30 PSI
- Flow rates: up to 25 GPH
- Inlet and outlet size: 1/4" barb to fit micro tubing
- Materials: high-impact plastic