Same features as the EDR-210 but with more power.
- 25.4 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine for outstanding performance
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck holds up to 1/2" drill shank
- All-position diaphragm carburetor, with purge pump, allows operation at any angle
- Heavy-duty gear reduction converts engine power into tough drilling torque
- Reversible function
- Throttle lock-out prevents accidental drill bit rotation
- (Bit Not Included)
|Engine Displacement (cc)||25.4||Torque (ft lb)||12|
|Carburetor||Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm||Maximum Chuck Diameter||1/2" Standard|
|Starting System||Standard||Dry Weight (lbs)1||10.7|
|Fuel Capacity (fl. oz.)||14||RPM||0-650 Forward/Reverse|
|Gear Reduction Ratio||17:1:1||Warranty||2 yr commercial / 5 yr consumer|
|1 Without drill bit|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.