- XFS Sub-Surface Dripline - 0.9 GPH, 12 in. Spacing, 500 ft. Coil
- Patent-pending Copper Shield™ Technology protects emitters from root intrusion
- Unique material offers significantly greater flexibility, allowing tighter turns with fewer elbows for easier installation
- Low profile emitter design reduces in-line pressure loss, allowing longer lateral runs.
- Ideal for on-surface and sub-surface applications.
- Accepts Rain Bird Easy Fit Compression Fittings, XF Dripline Insert Fittings and 17mm insert fittings
- Use an Air/Vacuum Relief Valve Kit when installation is below soil
- The pressure-compensating emitter design provides a consistent flow over the entire lateral length ensuring higher uniformity for increased reliability in the pressure range of 8.5 to 60 psi
- Shiny metallic copper-colored, dual-layered tubing provides unmatched resistance to chemicals, algae growth and UV damage
- Proprietary emitter design resists clogging by use of an extra-wide flow path combined with self-flushing action
|Application||On Surface, Sub-Surface|
|Features||Copper Shield Root Intrusion Protection, Extra Flexible, Self-extracting Coil|
|Emitter Spacing||12 in|
|Tubing Diameter||1/2 in|
|Flow Rate||0.9 gph|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.